Terms of Service
Vault Rooms, Inc. has a technology application, branded V-Rooms™ Virtual Data Rooms, primarily for use by participants to enhance the critical document management process of complex business transactions. Access to the Vault Rooms, Inc. technology is through the website. Users will be provided access by means of username and password authentication. The permissions and rights of users will be determined by the Subscriber’s administrators.
These Terms and Conditions set out the provisions pursuant to which the Subscriber is entitled to access and use the Technology, under the terms of a Subscription Agreement between the Subscriber (“Subscriber” or “Client”) and Vault Rooms, Inc.
1. Definitions. For the purposes of this Agreement:
2. Services. Vault Rooms, Inc. will provide Services to the Subscriber as follows:
5. Default And Termination
6. Intellectual Property and Licenses
8. Warranties, Indemnities and Limitation of Liability
10. Service Level Commitments
11. Security Standards
12. Data Privacy
Last Revised: 04/03/2019